Hourly rate: $17-18
- Work in freezer and cooler
- Receive merchandise
- Make receiving tags
- Complete daily paperwork
- Follow all safety rules
- Follow all GMP rules
- Work hours and days assigned
- Help as needed
- Ship or Receive merchandise, examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or purchase orders, to verify the accuracy of the incoming or outgoing shipments.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, and shipping orders to route materials.
- Maintain the cooler and freezer clean and organized
- Rotate product
- Pick up daily or weekly requests from the production supervisor prepare them and deliver to assign department. Notify the supervisor and production supervisor of any missing or short ingredients.
- Require to be at work area during work hours.
- Print receiving labels, and attached them to the product.
- Complete P.O. inspection sheet attached to purchase order and by the end of day give completed documentation to office clerk.
- Work morning/afternoon shifts (as needed)
- Work hours as needed including overtime
- Meet time and attendance requirements
- Follow instructions from managers and supervisors
Essential job functions
- Work in cooler at 38 degrees
- Work in freezer at -15 degrees
- Bending, stooping turning, twisting motions.
- Drive a forklift and use electric and manual pallet jack.
- Literate / math skills
- Lifting up to 60 lbs un aid
- Pushing and pulling up to 60 lbs
- Work on wet floor, wearing slip-resistant water-proof footwear
- Reach about head and below waist
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carson CA